• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

do you have any piercings?

i don't wear jewelry often but i love collecting necklaces, rings and earrings even if i won't really wear them. i honestly just collecting and keeping pretty shiny objects 😭 i have both standard lobe piercings plus two more lobe piercings on my left lobe. i also have my daith pierced on my right ear. i do currently have a ring in my daith piercing because it's a hassle to take out/put a ring in, so i just leave it alone. i struggled with a little bump beside the piercing but was able to sort it out by decreasing the size of the ring. i love it but the only thing that gets a bit frustrating is using ear buds with it. i've gotten used to it for the most part but it does get kinda uncomfortable. i'm on the fence if i want more piercings in the near future, but we'll see how that holds up lol

have you? currently wear them? i have earrings.
I have three lobe ones in one ear and one in the other one. I wanted to have 2 in the other ear oo but my last one isn't healing as it should for now. I also want an helix really bad but my percings never heal well so I probably shouldn't because cartilage is tougher to heal, I am also scared it will hut too much. Same goes with the septum. I am scared it will deform my nose :( but I would really like to have them both!

Yes! I have 2 piercings on my lobe on my right ear, then three on my other lobe. I also have a helix piercing. I'm thinking of getting a lower helix piercing, or a conch. But my helix piercing isn't healing the best at the moment lol.

I only have my earlobes pierced, but if I could I would definitely get a septum piercing, nostril piercing or cheek piercings!!

Because of the fact that I plan on working in the medical field, I feel like I wouldn't really get much wear out of the piercings I mentioned and also I suffer from allergy induced runny nose super often, so I'd be afraid of getting an infection in the nose piercings which is genuinely not something that I'd want to deal with :'((
They do look super cool tho 🤩

I don't have any piercings. They are absolutely not for me since I hate the idea of having any piercings on my body.

Nope, I don't have any. If I ever get one it'll probably be ear piercings but it's not a priority or anything. It seems like it'd be a hassle if they get infected.

I have my earlobes pierced, got them done when I was 12. I generally just wear the same pair of earrings all the time

I have two pairs of lobe piercings. I got the first as a child and the second during college. I am thinking of getting another farther up my ear but I know several friends who had issues with them healing properly so I'm hesitant to do it.

Just my earlobes. Had them since I was a baby.

I have to be careful when I pick out earrings, though. If the metal is very cheap, my skin gets irritated.

No, but I want to get earlobe piercings some day so I can wear cute earrings like these ones from dipstick store :3
IMG_8140.jpeg

Sometimes I think it’d be fun to have a septum and a tongue piercing, but realistically it’s not something I would probably want to wear a whole lot.

Just earlobes. My friend has a few ear piercings and they look fab. I’m just not good with stuff so happy to just wear cute sparkly earrings ✨💜

• Water
Reactions: Doo
Nope! I don't have any piercings. I have thought about getting them a few times, but if I really wanted any I could play around with clip-on earrings first to dip my feet into the water so-to-speak.

• Water
yes! i have 4 piercings on my left ear and 1 on my right ear. on my left ear, i have 2 lobes, a helix, and a rook. i used to have a tragus piercing but i had issues with it when wearing earphones so sadly the piercing closed up. maybe i will try again one day! i do not enjoy piercings as they are painful but i enjoy the aesthetic 😭

• Water
not got any piercings. i considered getting a nose piercing a little while ago but decided against it. they look mad cool most of the time

• Water
Back