• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

do you have any piercings?

No, I do not like piercings (aside from the ear ones) nor do I care to ever get any. I don't have a problem with anyone else liking or having piercings in unorthodox, sensitive areas such as the nose, tongue or belly button though (it's their body).

I’ve had my ears pierced since I was a baby. I got a second ear piercing next to the first when I was in primary school. It’s very common in my culture to have two wholes pierced. My mom had them as well, and all my cousins and aunts.

I haven’t gotten any other piercings or am planning to. I actually don’t even wear earrings anymore. I still have the holes and I make sure they are still open every once in a while, but I don’t really wear them anymore. Sometimes on special occasions I might put something on.

I never once had my ears pierced let alone any piercings. I would like to get them pierced though one day. I just hate having to watch out for infections and the like 😅

I have both my lobes pierced and a helix currently.

Back in the day I had 3 lobe piercings on each ear, two helix and my nose pierced.

Last edited:
I got my ears pierced a long time ago, but stopped wearing earrings. Funnily enough, the holes never closed.

None, not even my ears. Even as a youngster I was never bothered by the fascination of getting my ears pierced!

Yeah. I have double lobe piercings and am thinking about getting a third one.

A couple years ago I got my helix pierced but it was such a pain-- idk if it wasn't healing right or what (even though it'd been over two years), but sleeping on it always made my ear swollen and the one time I changed the jewelry in it was incredibly painful, so I took it out earlier this year. It really sucked because I had wanted it for a long time, but I guess cartilage piercings just aren't for me.
Five years later (Jesus) I have triple lobe piercings and another helix on the opposite ear. :) This one has healed much better so far. I'd like to get a double helix on the other ear and possibly a conch or something, but I'd like to wait a little while longer before I get another cartilage piercing. I might get a high lobe on one of my ears, though!

I don't have any piercings but I recently started considering getting my ears pierced. Like a basic ear piercing. I like the idea of wearing dangly earrings. And weird earrings

BUt idk, I'm worried that it will be itchy!

I have my nose (left nostril) pierced, just got it in the beginning of June for my 28th birthday

I have had 3 piercings in each earlobe but I only wear jewelry in my first lobe piercings, which are stretched to 20mm (3/4'' gauge)

Also have my left ear upper cartilage pierced, not sure the exact name of it. I had my tragus pierced at some point but I let it close because it got in the way of earbuds and I love listening to music. Also had my septum pierced for awhile but let it close, can't really remember why, I'm considering getting it redone but am unsure.

I have two piercings in each earlobe. I got the first set when I was a child and I loved wearing all kinds of earrings. Then, I got the second set done in my late teens so I could wear studs or small hoops with the bigger dangly earrings I favored in the first holes. I wore earrings for a long time, but then one day they just started bothering me. Wearing headphones or headsets at work hurt really bad, so I stopped wearing them to work and only wore them out on special occasions. Then they started to hurt after wearing earrings for too long. Eventually, I just gave up and I never wear earrings anymore, but the holes are still there. It's been years and they haven't closed up.

i tried to get my ears pierced but i have an immune disregulation so it got infected :(

i hate wearing jewelry now so i probably won’t get them pierced again

Haven't discussed much with family about it, but it's common that they pierce the ears of baby "girls" (for some reason included me)
Why, though? They're BABIES.

I've gotten pierced at that time and had them since other than my parents making me pick a new pair when I outgrown my old ones even though I don't really like earrings.

i have earrings, and i constantly forget to put them in so i often have to re-pierce them myself which is horrifically painful. i got them done at claires which is the worst mistake you can ever make, but i was like 12 and my mom took me lol.

don't think i'd ever get anymore cause i often forget my earrings so i'd definitely forget others.
Post automatically merged:

BUt idk, I'm worried that it will be itchy!
they can get itchy but it's not that bad. if you keep the piercing clean you'll be fine. if you notice excess itching and discoloration then it may be due to an allergy with the metal.

Currently just two in each lobe. Was three in each lobe but they were pierced unevenly, and the skin grew over the backs of one of the earrings so I had to dig it out, and decided to take them out and let them heal over. Piercings are so hard to heal for me; I've had 10 different ones since I started getting pierced, both body and ear, and the only ones that have ever healed are my first and almost second lobe piercings. It took my first lobe piercings a couple years to fully heal, and currently are the only ones I've ever had fully heal. My second lobes are doing really well, and I hope I can keep them as it's my second try with those.

I've had my ears, nose and belly button pierced, but I took all of them out at some point, and you can't even tell they were pierced now! I'm glad I got them when I did, but I'm happy with no piercings now. 😊

I trained as a piercing apprentice briefly my first year on campus, so I have quite a few. I have five lip piercings and a vertical labret, stretched septum, upper nostrils, lobes, and my right industrial. My bridge rejected earlier this year and I'm getting it repierced soon, and I removed my left side regular nostril piercing when I had a cold.

Definitely planning to get more in my ears and perhaps cheek piercings and dahlias someday if I can find a piercer I trust to do it. Typically, I advise against them - they're a lot of trouble.

Yes, I do. My mom took me to get my ears pierced when I was just a baby (6 months old, I believe).

Wanna know a secret? I wish I have never gotten my ears pierced (though I can't say I regret it, as it was not my choice). I wore earrings when I was a little girl, but I pretty much stopped when I first realized it was painful as heck for me when my mom would put them in (which I still remember that very incident). I have sensory issues, so yeah.

From that point on, the only time I would wear earrings was when my mom would force me a few times since that incident. Kinda disgusting that my mom didn't care about my sensory issues. .-.

Instead of her forcing me to wear earrings, my mom used to squeeze out my earlobes for dirt a lot.

Honestly, I don't think it should be allowed to get your child's ears pierced without their consent. I wouldn't say people should have to wait until they are 18, but they should at least be old enough to speak, be aware, etc. It's like getting a tattoo. You have to live with the consequences, and that is even worse if it was not even your choice.

Back