do you still take your 3DS out and about?

do you?

• I take my 3DS everywhere I go!

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I do, but not all the time.

Votes: 43 30.9%
  • I used to, but not anymore.

Votes: 73 52.5%
  • I never did.

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Other (explain!)

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
My answer still stands from before as I used to when I was in school but not anymore. I am making an exception this weekend though as I’m taking it to the Comic-Con I’m going to in hopes I’ll get a streetpass.

my partner works at a game cafe so i do take my 3ds there when i go join him, since it’s the best chance i’ll ever get to get a street pass in the year 2024. though, i admit i have only gotten three ever from his work.

I just got my first 3DS two years ago so I have a lot of gaming to catch up on haha

I’m obsessed, it’s become my favorite console for its portability + library + streetpass. I take it out regularly to get streepasses and to count my steps for play coins

If I'm going somewhere really close and quick no, but if I'm going somewhere I don't usually go or going to be out all day then yes. Still hoping for as many streetpasses as I can get even if they aren't that common these days.

Whenever I leave the house I try to take my 3ds with me in hopes I will have a streetpass. Last year I got my first streetpass that I had gotten in 4 years, since then I've had 2 others. It makes me so happy when I see that little green light!

Nope, I try to avoid extra weight and I'm always so worried for those flimsy hinges (both of mine are o3DS)

I brought out my first model an N3DSXL a lot back then. In fact, that was kind of how I lost all those years ago; it was misplaced at a huge theme park alongside a backpack of mine.

I also took my N2DSXL outside too when I got it. Streetpasses were plentiful when I had my first one but not so much with this. I remember I didn't have a phone so when we went to a park far away I used the camera feature on my 2DS to take lots of photos of the surroundings. My sister made fun of me for it and then she showed me this short-form video of someone recording a concert with a DSi.

I still bring my 3ds out with me wherever I go "just in case." If I'm meeting friends, I always make sure they bring theirs so we can streetpass. Before the shops closed, I bought every street pass game just to have it because I loved that feature so much. Surprisingly had a couple unknown tags from other people in my outings which was surprising.

Nah. I really wish I did it more back in the day though. I feel like I never really fancied the whole StreetPass feature and I'm regretting that now. I meant to take it with me to the mall a few times but I always ended up forgetting it.

I generally take it on vacations to use it if I get the urge, but just going out for everyday stuff I don't bring it with me.

I never got into the streetpass stuff, though I brought it along to PAX this year and got a few people!

i also take it for vacations. i don’t take it with me in general life unless i’m actually gonna use it.

I stopped taking it out years ago, especially after Nintendo stopped supporting the relay stations at Nintendo Zone locations. (That's where I got the vast majority of my StreetPass hits.)

But I did make an exception last Monday (on the day of the total eclipse)...and surprisingly, it paid off! I got my first StreetPass hit in five years. It said the person was recently using the 3DS camera, so they may have been trying to take a picture of the eclipse with it. 😆

I used to but not anymore. When I did, it wasn’t too often. Only sometimes when I went to my friend’s parties, or when we went to a convention.

i used to when i was in college! sometimes my friends and i would coordinate our shirt colours 🤭
we've sometimes meet up at the food court and just play multiplayer games (cough cough instead of studying or workshopping)

Back