• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway New Horizons Free/Equal Trading Thread

Looking for the following wallpapers:
- antique brick wall
- ruins wall

For trade: picture attached

Attachments

• ACNH_Trade.jpg
    ACNH_Trade.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I'm still missing a few DIY's. Could I grab the:
angled signpost, beekeeper's hive, and the little library (sorry, I don't remember the exact name) from someone?

lemme know what you're looking for in return :)

I'm still missing a few DIY's. Could I grab the:
angled signpost, beekeeper's hive, and the little library (sorry, I don't remember the exact name) from someone?

lemme know what you're looking for in return :)
heya! i can get you the angled signpost diy & tiny library diy :^D

Last edited:
Hope I'm in the right place cause I don't see any photo trading in the last 10 or so pages.

Equal trading:
FT: Photos for Muffy, Penelope, Flurry, Stitches, Judy
LF: Less popular villager photos. Bertha, Big Top, Bonbon...

I'm looking for apples ( A three bundles ) to add to my tree farm. I can offer oranges, cherries, and pears in return. PM me or reply to me here if you are interested. Thanks!

I'm looking for apples ( A three bundles ) to add to my tree farm. I can offer oranges, cherries, and pears in return. PM me or reply to me here if you are interested. Thanks!
Hi! I can give you the apples. I already have oranges, cherries, and peaches so I don't really need anything in return, but if you still want to give them anyway I don't mind.

Hi! I can give you the apples. I already have oranges, cherries, and peaches so I don't really need anything in return, but if you still want to give them anyway I don't mind.
That's great! When can you exchange? I have a lot of extra stuff I've been trying to get rid of, so your welcome to take a look and take something of value.

I've got apples, still looking for cherries! Is there a time today or tomorrow that would work? (I live in the Amsterdam time zone)

Could I get in those cherries please?
Post automatically merged:

I already got apples, but I'd be happy to give you for free! I live in PST, and I am free today and tomorrow.
Whoops, seeing this too late. Just let me know if you're available this week

Back