• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway New Horizons Free/Equal Trading Thread

Hi folks. I’m looking to trade gyroids and artworks! Looking to trade one for one, but I’m also willing to supplement with in-game Bells or NMT. Thanks in advance!
hey there! i've got a lot of gyroids just sitting around in a (rather cursed) room in my house if you'd like to swing by and check 'em out. i'm not using them for anything else so if they could find a better home than i'd be happy to let you take as many as you'd like!

Hi all. Looking to get everything that is only available through online trading. I believe that is only fruits? Then I am looking for peaches, pears and oranges. If I could get enough to plant them myself that would be wonderful. Let me know your price.

Still learning the online world of animal crossing 😅

Edit: Got it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have fruits, vegetables, and recipes to give away if anyone is interested. Can also give crafting materials and some furniture items.

I am online now. I have a visitor currently but can get you a Dodo when they are finished. Is there anything in particular
Oranges peaches pears potatoes wheat or sugar cane is all I know that I need , I have coconut apples and cherries , tomatoes and a ton of pumpkins and I just started carrots

Ok I do have all of those ready to be picked. I will also leave all my available furniture/ recipes near the airport and you can look through. If you see anything out on the island that you really like let me know I can give it to you and get another. Also you can help yourself to the bell trees. Dodo is LVWWW

Ok I do have all of those ready to be picked. I will also leave all my available furniture/ recipes near the airport and you can look through. If you see anything out on the island that you really like let me know I can give it to you and get another. Also you can help yourself to the bell trees. Dodo is LVWWW
Thank you headed there now

I have about a dozen or so duplicate DIYs/recipes, ten or so duplicate K.K. songs and 5 duplicate Gyroids. If you'd like to swap DIYs for DIYs, songs for songs or gyroids for gyroids I'd be glad to!

I have an overabundance of flowers, so if anyone needs any flowers, just let me know! You have to let me know before 3:05 Arkansas time though, as I'm not allowed on TBT at home (rules). only thing needed is my friend code, as I'll open my gates to all on my friend list!

I have about a dozen or so duplicate DIYs/recipes, ten or so duplicate K.K. songs and 5 duplicate Gyroids. If you'd like to swap DIYs for DIYs, songs for songs or gyroids for gyroids I'd be glad to!
Do you know what DIYs you have? I am willing to trade. Or if you have a particular recipe you are looking for let me know. I think I have about 20 ish extra recipes right now.

Do you know what DIYs you have? I am willing to trade. Or if you have a particular recipe you are looking for let me know. I think I have about 20 ish extra recipes right now.
I'd like the blue and gold rose wreath recipes, besides that just looking for new recipes I don't have. I don't have a list made of my items. Anything specific you're looking for? I can check for them

I'd like the blue and gold rose wreath recipes, besides that just looking for new recipes I don't have. I don't have a list made of my items. Anything specific you're looking for? I can check for them
I am hoping for an iron garden table or garden wagon. But mostly just looking for new recipes I don't have as well. I don't have those wreath recipes, but if you're interested I can let you visit and I will have all my recipes out for you to look through.

I am hoping for an iron garden table or garden wagon. But mostly just looking for new recipes I don't have as well. I don't have those wreath recipes, but if you're interested I can let you visit and I will have all my recipes out for you to look through.
I'll check if I have that the next time I play, and yeah I'd be open to do a random DIY swap sometime too :)

anyone have any unwanted stacks of stone? i'd be happy to 1:1 trade for stacks of iron, clay, or any types of wood

also not as important but i'm looking for wallopoids! i'd be keen to 1:1 trade for any other gyroids(i think i have at least 1 or 2 dupes of most of them) or we can figure out something else!

anyone have any unwanted stacks of stone? i'd be happy to 1:1 trade for stacks of iron, clay, or any types of wood

also not as important but i'm looking for wallopoids! i'd be keen to 1:1 trade for any other gyroids(i think i have at least 1 or 2 dupes of most of them) or we can figure out something else!
I have a wallopoid and some stone you can have if you want.

Back