[OPEN] ☆⋆˚ Starry Skies Art Shop! ˚⋆☆ (Accepting TBT and Collectibles)

I love ur art >w< TAKE ALL MY MONEY
1607491801370.png

Username: oldcatlady
Type: Detailed headshot
Payment: tbt
Ref: https://toyhou.se/634874.aiko-fujikawa/gallery
Notes: her right side bangs are longer than the left side! I’d love the background to be like either cherry blossom trees, nighttime sky, or fireworks viewing if possible!!
Social Media: n/a

tysm for considering!

I love ur art >w< TAKE ALL MY MONEY
View attachment 341665

Username: oldcatlady
Payment: tbt
Ref: https://toyhou.se/634874.aiko-fujikawa/gallery
Notes: her right side bangs are longer than the left side! I’d love the background to be like either cherry blossom trees, nighttime sky, or fireworks viewing if possible!!
Social Media: n/a

tysm for considering!

AHHH 💕💞 thank youu ;;w;;

And sounds good !! Send the payment and i'll put you on the list ☺

Username: Peachmilk_
Payment: 1.5k tbt :>
Ref:
FABCF86A-A3B6-4E9D-A40D-11E54BF0342D.jpeg
Notes: So I’d really like for you to draw my monster boy Arcane, he’s the one in the back! His hair and tongue are lava/goo so they’d have a glowing effect. His eyes have a slight glow to them as well! I don’t have a more detailed reference but he’s kinda like venom but skinner jsjdjc. However if you can’t/aren’t comfortable drawing him you could draw one of my other girls in the reference! They’re all villains so any cocky/sinister expression would work :>>
Social Media: You can link my Instagram @/peachmilk ^^

@Irescien hello there! id like to commission a portrait (floating headshot) are u taking irl pic as reference?
Hello ! Yes I can take irl pics as refs, i dont have the most experience with it, but I can def use an irl ref and draw them in my style !

Username: Peachmilk_
Payment: 1.5k tbt :>
Ref:
Notes: So I’d really like for you to draw my monster boy Arcane, he’s the one in the back! His hair and tongue are lava/goo so they’d have a glowing effect. His eyes have a slight glow to them as well! I don’t have a more detailed reference but he’s kinda like venom but skinner jsjdjc. However if you can’t/aren’t comfortable drawing him you could draw one of my other girls in the reference! They’re all villains so any cocky/sinister expression would work :>>
Social Media: You can link my Instagram @/peachmilk ^^

Sounds good to me! Just send over the payment and i'll add you to the list :>

I am once again asking to buy your art. I wish I could've snagged that detailed headshot but this will have to do for now >:3c

Username: michealsmells
Type: Normal Headshot
Payment: TBT
Ref: Click!
Notes: Nothing specific but I just want this to have a sorta warm and cozy feeling. This is supposed to be a sorta Christmas present for them, its a secret ;3
Social Media: None yet- I wanna make sure they're linked back to but I dunno what socials they want linked and again, its supposed to be a surprise!!!

Hello ! Yes I can take irl pics as refs, i dont have the most experience with it, but I can def use an irl ref and draw them in my style !

Sounds good to me! Just send over the payment and i'll add you to the list :>
I'd like to get a Floating Headshot slot if possible! I'll fill the form as soon as ill be back home (im at work rn!)

edited
here's the form! lmk if i can send tbt!
Username: salem_
Type: Floating headshot
Payment: TBT!
Ref: one two three
Notes: Simple smile is fine, as your other works, like this or this one !
I'd like to have simple round earrings, just like these one and also my glasses on!
Optional: If it's possible I would like to have some light dark circles, but i am a bit unsure about this one, so it's probably i could ask to remove them!
Social Media: You can link me back at @lorena.exe !

Last edited:
I am once again asking to buy your art. I wish I could've snagged that detailed headshot but this will have to do for now >:3c

Username: michealsmells
Type: Normal Headshot
Payment: TBT
Ref: Click!
Notes: Nothing specific but I just want this to have a sorta warm and cozy feeling. This is supposed to be a sorta Christmas present for them, its a secret ;3
Social Media: None yet- I wanna make sure they're linked back to but I dunno what socials they want linked and again, its supposed to be a surprise!!!
Awwww 🥺 thank youuu! I may open some more detailed headshot slots when i'm done, if you'd like I can make a pinglist :0
And ooh ! Sounds good :> just send over the tbt
and don't worry i understand about the socials ! I usually post them a little while after initially sending them to the commissioner so you can just pm me after you've sent it to them if you'd like :0

I'd like to get a Floating Headshot slot if possible! I'll fill the form as soon as ill be back home (im at work rn!)

edited
here's the form! lmk if i can send tbt!
Username: salem_
Type: Floating headshot
Payment: TBT!
Ref: one two three
Notes: Simple smile is fine, as your other works, like this or this one !
I'd like to have simple round earrings, just like these one and also my glasses on!
Optional: If it's possible I would like to have some light dark circles, but i am a bit unsure about this one, so it's probably i could ask to remove them!
Social Media: You can link me back at @lorena.exe !
Sounds good ! You can send over the tbt :>
Also I can send you a version with dark circles and one without in the sketch phase and you can decide :0

Awwww 🥺 thank youuu! I may open some more detailed headshot slots when i'm done, if you'd like I can make a pinglist :0
and don't worry i understand about the socials ! I usually post them a little while after initially sending them to the commissioner so you can just pm me after you've sent it to them if you'd like :0

Also I can send you a version with dark circles and one without in the sketch phase and you can decide :0
thank you very much!! tbt sent!❤️

TBT Sent!!

Back