• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

somehow the black rose has evaded me right to the very end LOL, but I got the blue violet and pansy for my friends!! I honestly was hoping for that more than the black rose, so I’m very happy 🫶🏻 I hope my friends will be happy as well!

also 4 new gold roses!!!? that’s honestly more than I was expecting omg, big congrats to everyone who got one !!

Okay, now I really want a black rose after coming up with a pretty mini lineup for it. 😭

Psst, staff: I'll give you a little something if you can help me grow a black rose..... Water. 💦
For some reason, when I read this post, my brain saw "pretty mini lineup" and it reminded me of the makin' bacon pancakes song from Adventure Time.

Mini lineup
Pretty mini lineup
Grab some flowers then you put 'em in your lineup

Back