• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Thank you for the 10 bells, Leif !! The most bells I’ve gotten!
IMG_7549.gif

This was my first hybrid breeding event, and I honestly wasn’t expecting to have as much fun as I did! I’ve been having a rough time, but logging on every day to water posts and see what hybrids I and everyone else grew made me so happy. It warmed my heart to see others swapping flowers and giving flowers away for free! All of the manifestation art has been gorgeous and a delight to see as well!

I’m so grateful for my hybrids, and so happy that others got the hybrids they wanted as well! I’m very much so looking forward to all of the beautiful lineups you all come up with! Thank you for the fun this past week, it’s been lovely gardening with you all! ☺️

No hybrids for me….kind of……but I was so touched to see that @.: Meri :. Sent me a blue hyacinth!!! Thank you!

Blue and orange hyacinth were by far my favorites from the event, so it feels really nice to have one of the two after only being able to partake for a day. I’m sad to have missed out on all the excitement, but the kindness of my fellow users has reminded me why I’ve stuck around on this forum for a decade.

I’m trying to set up my historic scenery. I just configured one but it isn’t showing or transforming. Am I doing something wrong? I typed night sky as the way it was shown: nightsky. And i used the site that was linked on the first post for the date.

I’m trying to set up my historic scenery. I just configured one but it isn’t showing or transforming. Am I doing something wrong?

As long as you used the site they recommended, copy and pasted the number from it into the field, and typed out the specific scenery you want, you should be good. They won't transform until the end of Earth Week.

Back