• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Amazingly, this was the 4th night in a row I got nothing. Even with all the watering (ty to everyone who sprinkled oceans of water) and double chances.😅 Hope I can keep the magic reds and the gold watering can for a try at blue roses in future hybrid events, eh? 😉

Congrats to everyone who got hybrids, especially the gold roses - 4! 🎉

Thank you everyone for participating in our Earth Week 2024 event this week! With so much time having passed since the previous hybrid event, I wasn't entirely sure how interesting it would still be, but there's no doubt this was a great success.

You can rest assured we'll absolutely be bringing back another flower breeding event sooner than later. That will include another opportunity for both Gold Roses and Blue Roses to be grown for those of you who made progress towards breeding them this week, but didn't quite pull it off.

Leif's collectible and the common Lilies, Pansies, Violets, and Hyacinth flowers will be removed from the Shop on May 1st. Historic Scenery will be removed for sale on May 1st as well, but will be processed a few days later on the weekend. Be sure to properly configure all scenery following the instructions in the first post of this thread prior to then.

I'd like to thank Jeremy again for all of his work developing the breeding system and taking time out of his day each night to process everything. The water reaction concept was his idea as well-- it's clearly a hit!

You can look forward to our next event as part of TBT's 20th anniversary with TBT World Championships 2024 tentatively scheduled to begin on May 18th. See you then!

Managed to get a Purple Rose and a Pink Rose to finish things off for this Earth Week.

Unfortunately didn't get the additional (two) Orange Rose(s) I was hoping for, but hey, maybe I can trade toward them.

Congratulations to everyone else who managed to grow some hybrids tonight, especially the four lucky people who got some Gold Roses!

I'm looking forward to whenever Earth Week, or whatever other flower breeding week, rolls around next. This has been fun! Hopefully my TBT supply will be sufficient to afford a Golden Watering Can next time.

My magic reds have the gift option available, so it seems they're tradeable?

Also - ty leif for the bells!
The gold roses are non-unique and giftable! Magic red roses are as well!
Thank you for the answers, I was wondering about that ever since the event. I was originally planning a blue-and-gold rose lineup but considering my luck. I have no choice but to rely on trading I suppose.

Back