• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Alrighty, this will be my last set of watering before I head into work, which saddens me honestly because I would love to be able to water for the next six hours to give everybody the best chance they get can get!!!
May the odds be ever in your favor!!!
Praying to RNGsus for some orange pretties tonight and if I’m super lucky, maybe be another purple!!!

IMG_2915.jpeg

Um, sort of! Haha. My leg was kind of…..medium injured? Same with head/neck. It will probably be 4-6 weeks of gradual improvement but I should almost certainly make a full recovery, so it’s not like I’m expecting permanent side effects. RIP my beloved car though. But it was the other driver’s fault and they did have insurance so I’m going to get a pretty sizable check in the mail to replace my car, which is a huge relief.

I’m sorry to hear this. I hope you feel better soon 🫂💜.

Just woke up to 49 notificstions. Thanks so much for the water everyone :D. You all are amazing! Good luck on the hybrids! I hope everyone gets more of what they wanted 🤞🍀.

I’m going to miss this event when it’s gone.This event has been so fun and really cheered me up a lot 🙂

Back