• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

I hear people giving leif flowers~
I took this photo a few years ago, and its the best time to show for good luck~

Screenshot 2024-04-28 22.43.49.png

Hope everyone gets a hybrid this time around~ And wih all the people looking for gold roses!! :D

oh I'll say right now that yours is certainly one I'd 100% not remove the can for, if I had it. even if the black roses weren't there
Yea , I have tried different combinations of Hyacinths and nothing since my two oranges and blue early on. I put the black roses in today since I wasn’t having much luck anyway.

Decided to switch up my lineup for fun and try for a pink tulip and blue violet as well now that I’ve gotten all the roses I wanted (except black 😔). I won’t be disappointed if I don’t breed any, I just thought it’d be fun to switch things up for the last day!

I decided to switch up my lineup as well. I have a question, even though I'm not sure if anyone knows the answer or if I can explain it properly. 😅

If a pair of flowers make a hybrid, then does that mean those flowers can't make another hybrid? For example, if I have a red & white rose make a pink rose, does that mean that same red rose can make a black rose with another red rose elsewhere on the lineup?

Back