• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear people giving leif flowers~
I took this photo a few years ago, and its the best time to show for good luck~

Screenshot 2024-04-28 22.43.49.png

Hope everyone gets a hybrid this time around~ And wih all the people looking for gold roses!! :D

oh I'll say right now that yours is certainly one I'd 100% not remove the can for, if I had it. even if the black roses weren't there
Yea , I have tried different combinations of Hyacinths and nothing since my two oranges and blue early on. I put the black roses in today since I wasn’t having much luck anyway.

Decided to switch up my lineup for fun and try for a pink tulip and blue violet as well now that I’ve gotten all the roses I wanted (except black 😔). I won’t be disappointed if I don’t breed any, I just thought it’d be fun to switch things up for the last day!

I decided to switch up my lineup as well. I have a question, even though I'm not sure if anyone knows the answer or if I can explain it properly. 😅

If a pair of flowers make a hybrid, then does that mean those flowers can't make another hybrid? For example, if I have a red & white rose make a pink rose, does that mean that same red rose can make a black rose with another red rose elsewhere on the lineup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back