• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Most Important Debate Question: Pineapple on Pizza, Yes or no?

Do you enjoy pineapple on your pizza and do you think it belongs there?

• Total voters

oath2order

#Porygon2024
Bells
Switch
3883-6235-7310
Island
Longwood
Leif
Golden Watering Can
Toy Hammer
Perfect Peach
Asteroid Plush
Moon Bunny
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Ruby
Tetris Grid
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
We all know this debate. Do you enjoy pineapple on your pizza and do you think it belongs there?

In my opinion, it absolutely belongs on pizza.

Not a fan of pineapple over pizza. I’m more of a meat pizza eater.

I'm actually scared of eating pineapple since I've heard it has enzymes and tries to "eat" your mouth or something?
But I always thought it was silly to tell people they can't eat pineapple pizza. Everyone has different food preferences and I don't understand why some people start fights over it.

• Sparkle Water
Reactions: Dim
I have never tried it yet because I don't get pizza that often, want to eat the kinds I know I like, and don't want to spend on something I might not enjoy.

I want to try it at some point to see where I land on the matter. I don't like the idea on principle, but I'm a "try anything at least once" sort of person so I won't dismiss it until I give it a fair shot.

• Sparkle Water
im split, one part of me thinks it would be really good (ive never had it) and the other part thinks that it would be disgusting because the fruity flavor probably doesn't taste good mixed with the cheese.

• Sparkle Water
i can’t really knock pineapple on pizza since i’ve never actually tried it, but it still gets a no from me. i like sweet and savoury, but there’s something about mixing fruit with savoury meals that grosses me out a little. i also just don’t think i’d like the flavour combo. the thought of biting into a slice of pizza and getting a chunk of pineapple in there makes my taste buds cringe LOL

• Sparkle Water
I like it on pizza and honestly everyone can eat what they want. I don't care really

as someone who tends to enjoy food combos with clashing flavors/textures that wouldn't work in theory but really does work in practice, I think I can understand how and why someone might like it. it adds a certain interesting texture, and the sweetness probably really complements the seasoned sauce/meat/etc in a satisfying way.

with that, though, I have to stress that I really don't like pineapple. I never have, and I probably never will. so as much as I want to say yes I do like pineapple on pizza, I definitely don't. no shade to those who do enjoy it though, more power to you! ☺️🍍

• Sparkle Water
Yes, pineapple belongs on pizza. The tanginess of the pineapple goes very well with saltiness of the cheese and the tomato flavour. Its just perfect. I can understand why some dont like it though and thats fine for them.

I like pineapple. I love pizza. But I wouldn’t put them together. The sweet juice staining and mixing with the savory pizza just doesn’t sound like a good combo. It’s better than olives though lol

• Sparkle Water
Pineapple is okay on pizza. I actually don't have any strong feelings towards it either way—I don't mind it but I probably wouldn't request it either.

I'm generally pro-fruit on pizza though. There's this really incredible recipe I had with a pizza crust (no sauce), mozzarella, basil, strawberries, and black olives, topped with a balsamic reduction and it was 💯 I've also seen some recipes for a pizza with blueberries that I've been meaning to try for some time.

• Sparkle Water
Back