• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What are you craving right now?

A sandwich from penn station. There isn't one near by and is a special occasion kind of thing for us. I think I just want something warm that has veggies on it. It has been cold and rainy today.

I could go for some boba tea. Something fruity like mango or strawberry... 🥤🥭🍓 I like chewing on the tapioca too. 😋 Those puppers cost almost ten dabloons though, but I guess it's worth it considering I don't drink them often. 💸🤯

peanut butter. so much!!!!!
Do you like peanut butter on waffles with syrup? 🥜🧇🍯 Mmm, very yummy. 😋 Except chunky peanut butter. That stuff gets caught in my molars and interrupts the creamy gooey-ness of my PB&J sandwiches... 👎

It's Friday so I have a cravin' for some pizza.

There's a local Greek place that I go to that has great pizza. The crust isn't so greasy, dry, or doughy, it's perfect. The sauce is delicious, too. I can tell when other places just use pizza sauce straight out of the can but this place's sauce is without rival.

I’ve been craving a sea food boil for last couple of weeks. Even torturing myself watching videos of people making it. 😭

I want some Korean BBQ...Hopefully I get to go Friday, the salmon there, oh my goodness...it is heaven in your mouth.

Back