Votes: 0 0.0%
  • powder drinks

• Gatorade/Powerade

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • energy drinks

• Total voters
Water! Juice is for special occasions, I have tea every morning for breakfast, and I don't really drink anything else in the list of options. If I am craving something different though I might have a citrus-flavoured sparkling water, but again, usually I save them for special occasions or if I want something fun.

Water is the only thing that sounds good to me right now. 💦🌊
(Has nothing to do with the flower event)
But my normal other choices off this list are flavored water and tea (green).

If I'm at a restaurant I usually avoid water because most of the time it tastes weird. I usually go with soda then. Sometimes places will have these fruity drink things they mix, they are good sometimes but just as sugary as soda (or give you instant heartburn).

I drink water the most! I like to have some with me at work and I don't really buy juice that often so it's what I have the most at home, too.

For special drinks I have been on a big tea kick lately. I love chai tea in the morning - both warm and iced chai tea, it's so good. When I'm on my break at work sometimes I'll go for a walk and get some strawberry milk tea! Fruit teas are also a big weakness of mine. I love iced fruit tea and then there's something so cozy about hot raspberry or blueberry tea in particular. Yum. 🥰

Water is my go to drink. I’m the only one in my family who consistently brings a reusable water bottle everywhere I go.

For special drinks, I adore black milk tea boba. If I’m out with friends I try my best to get one.

Back