• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

do you drink pop/soda/cola?

do you drink soda?

• I do!

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • I used to, but not anymore.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • I don't.

Votes: 19 21.8%

• Total voters
i do, but not all that often. when i do drink it, i typically drink either voltage mountain dew (my favourite soda!) or ginger ale, but i also like and will drink coca cola, pepsi, orange/cream soda crush, and root beer. i prefer drinks that aren’t carbonated, though, so i tend to just drink juice, smoothies, milk, water, etc. :)

i do, but i'm trying to stop for health reasons. which is rough because sometimes, fizzy drinks (which is what they call them here lol) is cheaper and colder than a bottle of water. but i usually go for the no-sugar options.

I used to. Had to quit, my stomach couldn't take it. I think it's what sent me into my first big flare: drinking soda soon not a week after I had a colonoscopy. Before that, I used to drink a lot of sprite and gingerale, more than I would drink water

I do sometimes, but it’s always a sugar free one if I do. Coke Zero or nothing.

I rarely drink it anymore, I used to drink it every day multiple times a day for many years but I stopped back when I was like 19. I only have it once in a blue moon if I'm having takeout or something but I rarely do that either anyway. I try to drink mostly water. I also have GERD (Acid reflux disorder) so it's not good for that.

I do, not very often though. If I have fatty food I usually have like coke zero or stuff with it but other pop not really.

I used to frequently as a kid, but as an adult, I never drink it by itself. Only as a mixer in alcoholic beverages lol. I don’t really enjoy carbonation much and I find soda by itself to be too sweet

I used to drink coke daily when I was in high school. I usually drank diet coke cans at home, or bought a bottle of coke with my lunch for school.

I stopped drinking all carbonated, sugary drinks a few years ago and I don't miss them at all. I think it helped me lose a bunch of weight and my health is generally a lot better. I physically can't drink fizzy drinks now though because they give me indigestion lol, my body isn't used to them anymore.

I used to drink a lot of soda as a kid, but nowadays I hardly drink any of it. I usually stick to water (or coffee/tea). once in a blue moon I might have a coke, fanta orange, or some sprite though. but since I don’t drink it often the carbonation be hurting my throat sometimes lol. I do also like to drink kalimotxo (red wine and coke mix) and yogurt soju (soju, asian yogurt drink, and sprite) so I would probably say I drink more soda as a mix with alcohol than by itself. I find it hard to ever finish a whole can of soda by myself. there was no option for sometimes in the poll so I did not vote in it.

Last edited:
i am insanely addicted to diet pepsi like it’s deadass a problem i have so many cans in a day lol

Not anymore. I drank a lot of Mountain Dew as a kid and through high school + college, then on and off with Pepsi while I was working.

Be wary. These choices can come back to haunt you. My chest now hurts and my heartbeat becomes wildly irregular if I have anything with caffeine. That's including things like chocolate. I've been free from caffeine for about 4 years now. It sucks for the lack of energy, but it's not worth developing further and potentially very serious problems. And in the last few years before that reaction started, I was limiting to one can a day, sometimes not even that much, and only on my nights off from work.

As with most things, I'd say it's best in moderation. I just avoid it altogether now, aside from indulging once in a long while with a little Sprite/Sierra Mist mixed with cran-grape juice.

very rarely. im more likely to just drink water or grapefruit juice if i want something more sugary

Years ago I was addicted to pop. I drank unspeakable amounts of daily. But then I got recommended sparkling water and eventually got used to it and it entirely replaced pop for me.

I used to drink pop but not anymore because I prefer less sugary drinks like fruit juice and lemonade. Occasionally, I drink fizzy drinks that are strawberry flavor, but that's it.

I don't at all since I'm not a fan of carbonation in my drinks. I do occasionally drink a couple of sips of hard apple cider or beer, and that seems to be the upper limit of my daily fizz intake.

water is very much my drink of choice, but if i'm at home and we happen to have it i'll drink sprite/fanta/whatever. other than that, i only ever really have fizzy drinks when eating out occasionally, or typically as a mixer when i have alcohol lol

I have it maybe once every other month. It’s a nice thing every now and then. I love sparkling water, though.

I usually drink water but I occasionally like to have a soda with dinner. Never really any other time of day tbh. My favorite kinds are dr pepper and Strawberry Fanta🙂

Heck no, sody pop is banned from entering my mouth and stomach (the same applies to anything else that contains high fructose corn syrup and other similar harmful things). This personal law went into full effect around the early 2010s, and I HAVE NO REGRETS.

i used to be OBSESSED with pop. not anymore though, i usually only drink it at restaurants or when offered. ^^ however i do have a soft spot for anything sweet especially dessert-themed drinks like root beer floats or foamy melon-ramune soda. thats it really. i cant really handle the sugary aftertastes that much anymore sadly.

Back