Snow Bunny
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
Cool Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Blue Feather
Purple Feather
sorry about the confusing title, I know it's called different things in different places. here in the Midwestern US we usually call it pop :)

anyways, do you drink it? if so, what's your favorite kind? if not, why?
(also this should be a given but please don't put people down for drinking pop, if they want to that's their choice)

I used to drink pop, but I quit back in June of last year because I didn't like all the sugar (or high fructose corn syrup) that's added to sodas. I started trying to be more healthy so I cut a lot of bad stuff out of my diet. now I can't drink pop, not only because it's too sweet, but because carbonation in any drink makes my stomach hurt (tried to have some sparkling grape juice for new years and it didn't end well lol).
when I did drink it, my favorites were Sprite🍋 and Orange Crush🍊

I mostly drink diet soda mainly Diet Coke and sometimes Diet Pepsi. I used to drink a lot of sugary sodas when I was a kid but now I don't anymore. If I'm usually thirsty then I turn to Water, but during meals I tend to have Diet Soda most of the time.

I drink diet Coke and diet Dr Pepper, but I limit myself to one can a day. Sometimes I also drink ginger ale. I also like Orange Crush and Pepsi.

Generally only when we go out to eat. I don't care for iced tea and the only options at most places are lemonade which gets tiring or pop.
I usually go with Dr. Pepper, coke, pepsi, or cherry pepsi.
I have been drinking carbonated drinks without sugar for a couple of months at home now though. Cutting sugar where I can easily :)
Those cookies get me though, so I try to avoid buying those... 🍪

I do, but not much. I only drink very specific sodas because I think most of it is nasty. My goto soda is Passionfruit Frenzy Mountain Dew. I tend to go for juice, fruit punch, or water.

sometimes! the only reason i don't drink it as much as my family is because a) i never feel thirsty and b) i can't eat a lot without feeling nauseous, and that applies to fizzy drinks too since they make me feel full in a weird way. as such, i would almost never finish cans or bottles before they went flat, and there's nothing worse than flat fizzy. i do drink it occasionally though, mostly when i order takeout -- i get fanta with my mcdonalds, orange tango with my kfc, and an apple tango can with something else. (can't remember if it's the chinese or chicken place that gives me it lol.) my go-to drink for most of last year was actually lucozade, which i guess kind of counts as fizzy? i mean, it's carbonated and goes flat, so. i still drink it periodically now, but i've mostly switched over to strawberry flavored water since i can drink a lot of it in one sitting without feeling full/sick, and it doesn't go flat so i feel no pressure to drink it quickly. speaking of strawberry, i also have a strawberry fanta can that i bought from an american sweet shop last year, but i'm waiting until my girlfriend visits to try it lol.

tl;dr: yes, occasionally. my favorite fizzy drinks are orange fanta, apple tango and 7up. i hate dr. pepper and don't like pepsi/coke either, but i'll at least drink the latter if i'm thirsty and there's nothing else going.

Yes, rarely. I only really drink soda when I dine in for fast food or when I'm at the airport/on the plane. I like ginger ale and Sprite.

I used to live exclusively on Diet Coke, lol. Never liked non-diet soda because it's too sweet and too sticky and I hated the stickiness. And I mean lived off it, like I would go months without drinking water.

Not anymore though. The only thing I drink now is water, and occasionally tea and a cup of coffee maybe once or twice a week. The only time I have soda now is when I get takeout, but even then most of the time I choose to not pay for a drink when I have water at home. It wasn't a conscious decision or anything; I just found that as I improved the rest of my diet (mostly just via eating smaller portions and less fast food/red meat), stuff like soda literally just stopped being appealing.

It was always Diet Coke, tho. Don't like any of the others. Especially anything fruity, and especially anything lemon-lime like Sprite, Mountain Dew, etc. Bad experiences as a kid with a lemon-lime flavored medicine has made me detest the flavor.

I drink soda when I go out to eat, which isn't often, cause the other options aren't always good. For a while now thou I've been tryin to switch to different options, like tea, simply cause I don't actually like soda.

I also will buy soda if I'm craving it, which is rare. I buy it based on what I'm craving. If I want a sweet soda then Orange Fanta, or if I need somethin with caffeine to wake me up, Mountain Dew. Althou it barely has an effect on me so idk :/

no i don’t because my mom doesn’t let me. i don’t really like the taste of soda anyway, my mom says it’s too sugary and she doesn’t want me to develop an “addiction” to it. diet coke is all my mom drinks so that’s kind of hypocritical if you ask me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
I do drink it but not as much as I used to. When I was younger, I drank it all the time and barely drank water. Several years ago, I switched to drinking water throughout the day, but I still feel a need to drink something that has a flavor when I eat. So I drink either Dr. Pepper or iced tea with my meals. Dr. Pepper is my go-to soda, but I also like Pepsi, Sprite, and very rarely I'll get a craving for Sunkist orange.

I don't because it makes me burp like crazy, and I take 5 hours to drink a small glass of anything containing bubbles

I usually try to stray away from soda because of the sugar but I do enjoy a dr pepper every once in a while

I remember the exact moment I stopped drinking soda. I was a kid (8 or 9 years old), sat down to "play" Halo with a bowl of popcorn and a can of diet coke. I took a sip of diet coke and it just.. tasted bad.

Now all I drink is water, 20 years later! I also used to like Root Beer and Lemonade as a kid but they also don't taste great to me anymore. Water is supreme

Yes! It's good when you have it with BBQ food! I like RC, Dr Pepper, Pepsi, Cola(not always), any soda like Sprite besides Mountain Dew, Barqs, A&D, and idk the rest
Post automatically merged:

no i don’t because my mom doesn’t let me. i don’t really like the taste of soda anyway, my mom says it’s too sugary and she doesn’t want me to develop an “addiction” to it. diet coke is all my mom drinks so that’s kind of hypocritical if you ask me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
and diet coke tastes sweeter than the normal coke. So yeah i don't get that

I used to drink soda because someone in my family worked for Coca Cola for over a decade.

Don’t drink it anymore, however. I don’t drink coffee that much either (maybe like once in a blue moon). I prefer water.

Generally I don't, but I may have a small glass once every few months or so, if there's a special occasion or a craving hits. I drank soda more often when I was younger, but I just sort of lost interest in it. I do love sparkling water though.

Back