• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on Twitch -- spectators can earn points too! You can view it on TBT's Twitch channel here.

do you drink pop/soda/cola?

do you drink soda?

• I do!

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • I used to, but not anymore.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • I don't.

Votes: 19 21.8%

• Total voters
I try to avoid soda because I don't really like the fizzy feeling in my mouth. And well of course it's not healthy. And I hate that feeling when you burp after drinking one it kinda hurts.

I used to drink like 1-2L a day and it made me feel physically terrible. Now I drink like a glass every couple of months, much better. No more racing heart. O.O

Definitely 💖 it's one of my go to drinks on any given day. I try not to every single day, however, but nowadays I drink soda mostly at work because it's something refreshing and the sugar helps keep me going, hence why I try not to drink soda every day because all that sugar will eventually catch up to me. I love soda with lots of ice, I don't mind just having it sit there for a bit and get slightly watery but I do enjoy it the most when it's nice and super cold.

My faves include standard or cherry Pepsi/Coke, Fanta orange, strawberry and pineapple, and every now and again, ginger ale. I used to enjoy grape soda but for some reason not as much anymore, but if it's the only option at a party let's say, I don't mind having some.

I try to limit myself like a "responsible adult" or something but I absolutely LOVE pop (we also call it pop where I live!) I probably have pop about 2-3 times per week, my favourites being ginger ale and vanilla coke (although Vanilla coke is hard to come by here). I do like sweet things in general because I have a sweet tooth but for me the main appeal of pop is the carbonation I LOVE carbonated beverages.

i was never allowed soda growing up so i think that resulted in me being low key addicted when i was older. i limit myself to one can a day but i could easily drink more. i only really drink diet and i do try drink as much water as i can throughout the day but a diet coke is like my afterwork treat lol

I do, and way too much. I usually drink Dr. Pepper, mainly cause my brother loves it. If there is no soda in the house however, I just don't drink it and find another drink.

I used to live off Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper. Found out Coke products are not guaranteed to be gluten free. So I had to stop drinking it. Then I decided to drink Diet Pepsi and then I just couldn't handle caffeine products anymore. It's been officially 2 years without any sodas or caffeine products. Now it's just water. :cool: I notice since making the change my skin is incredibly shiny/hydrated now. lol o_O

Not a fan of full-sugar or diet soda, though I do like one soda variation: Zevia. They have many of the standard flavors (Cola, Cream Soda, Orange, Ginger Root Beer, Ginger-Ale), that are naturally sweetened with zero calories and zero sugar. I've only tried a couple of flavors but greatly prefer Ginger Root Beer as a treat. 🥰

I stopped drinking soda over a decade ago because I wanted to be more health conscious. Unnecessary sugar, bad for the teeth, it was a no-brainer to stop consuming it. Sometimes I'll kind of miss it, but only very infrequently; I can go years without thinking about it and then one day my brain will be like "I want root beer!" or something. Which I don't indulge, but yeah.

As for what I used to like? A number of things. In alphabetical order rather than any sort of preference: Cherry Coke, Coca-Cola with Lime, Coca-Cola Vanilla, Cream Soda, Dr. Pepper, Ginger Ale, Mr. Pibb, Root Beer (various brands), Pepsi Lime, and Vanilla Pepsi.

I HATE anything fizzy. It makes my mouth hurt ALOT. I also dont see the appeal? I dont like it but if you do then YAY!! <3 I will just stick to my unhealthy amounts of Orange Juice and Cranberry Juice lol.

I'll be have the odd Grace Island Soda but that's it. Not a fan of the bubbles and never have been.

Not a fan of full-sugar or diet soda, though I do like one soda variation: Zevia. They have many of the standard flavors (Cola, Cream Soda, Orange, Ginger Root Beer, Ginger-Ale), that are naturally sweetened with zero calories and zero sugar. I've only tried a couple of flavors but greatly prefer Ginger Root Beer as a treat. 🥰

I bought some Zevia recently, their Ginger-Ale flavor one, I haven't tried it yet but I wanted something with ginger in it to help with nausea without having to drink regular Ginger_Ale with all it's sugar and calories it has. I haven't tried it yet but I tried their cream soda one and that was good. I'll have to try their Ginger Root Beer sometime

I used to drink a ton pop when I was younger, though I eventually stopped drinking it daily as I grew older. I still like pop, but the only time I get it and drink it nowadays is when I end up getting food from a fast food place.

I barely drink soft drinks now

Back