• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

what's your go-to drink of choice?

drink of choice?

• water

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • sparkling water

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • soda

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • juice

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • milk

• tea

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • flavoured water

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • powder drinks

• Gatorade/Powerade

• energy drinks

• Total voters
Water! Juice is for special occasions, I have tea every morning for breakfast, and I don't really drink anything else in the list of options. If I am craving something different though I might have a citrus-flavoured sparkling water, but again, usually I save them for special occasions or if I want something fun.

Water is the only thing that sounds good to me right now. 💦🌊
(Has nothing to do with the flower event)
But my normal other choices off this list are flavored water and tea (green).

If I'm at a restaurant I usually avoid water because most of the time it tastes weird. I usually go with soda then. Sometimes places will have these fruity drink things they mix, they are good sometimes but just as sugary as soda (or give you instant heartburn).

I drink water the most! I like to have some with me at work and I don't really buy juice that often so it's what I have the most at home, too.

For special drinks I have been on a big tea kick lately. I love chai tea in the morning - both warm and iced chai tea, it's so good. When I'm on my break at work sometimes I'll go for a walk and get some strawberry milk tea! Fruit teas are also a big weakness of mine. I love iced fruit tea and then there's something so cozy about hot raspberry or blueberry tea in particular. Yum. 🥰

Water is my go to drink. I’m the only one in my family who consistently brings a reusable water bottle everywhere I go.

For special drinks, I adore black milk tea boba. If I’m out with friends I try my best to get one.

Back