• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What's Bothering You?

I want to beat the ever-loving crap outta the former tenant of our house. She lived here before us, and we keep getting her crap in the mail. Also, and this REALLY IRRITATES ME, this is the SECOND TIME I've had to answer the door to find THE POLICE on my porch, looking for her! What the heck did she DO?! And is it really that hard to just change your effin' address?!

I already have raging anxiety issues--seeing cops first thing in the morning is not my idea of a wakeup call! (Though, at the very least, I was fully dressed this time; last time, it was just my shirt and underwear T-T )

My original thread is now closed, my legacy! ;_;

I just scolded my 12 and a half year old dog that?s had knee replacement surgery, has cancer (you wouldn?t know it, he acts fine) and is freaking puppy pad trained not to mention gets taken outside regularly for pooping in the living room. Why in the world he took a notion to do so is beyond me, he?s always been so good... well, he?s done it in a spare bedroom that?s filled with nothing but boxes a couple of times since I?ve moved to this house but I never find it in time to actually reprimand him for it...

And as long as I?m here, cheer up Riley, there isn?t anything wrong with video games and anime, I?m quite fond of those hobbies myself!!!

Throughout the day, I kept on repeating to myself, "She's the one who's broken. Not you."

Earlier today, as my mother drove me to school, she was talking about how she needs to go to work earlier. She quickly turned that against me, saying that no one is going to take care of her when she gets older, since I want to move out when I turn 18. So, she has to save up money to fend for herself.

When in the past, she has said that I was a burden on the family, on her, and that she couldn't wait to kick me out when I turn 18. Just so she could 'have her life back'. "I need to start caring more for myself," she would say.

She's hurt me in many ways. She doesn't realize how deeply troubled I am with her words and her actions. However, at least I can admit that I need help. She's the one who wants to throw a pity party, and blame everyone else around her for how terrible her life is. She's the one who puts everyone else down in order to feel better about herself. She is the one who is truly broken... not me.

I've been trying to be more positive about myself. I've been trying to get myself to work harder for my future self. Obviously, she's oblivious to that. I can't keep wanting for her to change, because I can't control the way she is. What I can do, and what I'm currently striving towards, is making a change in myself. I don't want to be like her. I don't want to be like the rest of my family. I want to be more open-minded and aware about mental illness. I want to be more compassionate. It's for these reasons, and many others, that I want to live independently. I don't want to end up thinking like them, and I don't want my mental health to plummet even further. If my mother wants to keep on pitying herself and not want help from anyone else... then so be it. I'm tired of walking on eggshells around her. I don't want to feel anxious of what she's going to do or say anymore. I'll try and focus on improving and worrying about me. I'm not trying to be selfish. It's just that if she doesn't want help, then I shouldn't be wasting my energy feeling bad. I shouldn't be seeking any sort of attention or praise from her either, because I know I won't get it. I can always look elsewhere to receive love and compassion. I'll be trying to stay positive, and look forward to becoming an adult.

Last edited:
Why are you such a stuck up disgusting *****?

Throughout the day, I kept on repeating to myself, "She's the one who's broken. Not you."

Earlier today, as my mother drove me to school, she was talking about how she needs to go to work earlier. She quickly turned that against me, saying that no one is going to take care of her when she gets older, since I want to move out when I turn 18. So, she has to save up money to fend for herself.

When in the past, she has said that I was a burden on the family, on her, and that she couldn't wait to kick me out when I turn 18. Just so she could 'have her life back'. "I need to start caring more for myself," she would say.

She's hurt me in many ways. She doesn't realize how deeply troubled I am with her words and her actions. However, at least I can admit that I need help. She's the one who wants to throw a pity party, and blame everyone else around her for how terrible her life is. She's the one who puts everyone else down in order to feel better about herself. She is the one who is truly broken... not me.

I've been trying to be more positive about myself. I've been trying to get myself to work harder for my future self. Obviously, she's oblivious to that. I can't keep wanting for her to change, because I can't control the way she is. What I can do, and what I'm currently striving towards, is making a change in myself. I don't want to be like her. I don't want to be like the rest of my family. I want to be more open-minded and aware about mental illness. I want to be more compassionate. It's for these reasons, and many others, that I want to live independently. I don't want to end up thinking like them, and I don't want my mental health to plummet even further. If my mother wants to keep on pitying herself and not want help from anyone else... then so be it. I'm tired of walking on eggshells around her. I don't want to feel anxious of what she's going to do or say anymore. I'll try and focus on improving and worrying about me. I'm not trying to be selfish. It's just that if she doesn't want help, then I shouldn't be wasting my energy feeling bad. I shouldn't be seeking any sort of attention or praise from her either, because I know I won't get it. I can always look elsewhere to receive love and compassion. I'll be trying to stay positive, and look forward to becoming an adult.

It's not at all selfish to want to take care of you. Even from reading posts you've made on here I can tell you won't be like her, you're much more open minded and caring, you don't tear people down. You're also right, don't put stress and effort on her, she clearly has no intention of changing. She needs to learn for herself to stop being a hypocrite and that being so pushes good people away from her. If she fails to learn that, all the worse for her. I know it won't be easy to distance yourself from her, she'll continue to tear you down and make you feel bad all for herself. But you're already much stronger then you know, I know you can make it.

Last edited:
It's not at all selfish to want to take care of you. Even from reading posts you've made on here I can tell you won't be like her, you're much more open minded and caring, you don't tear people down. You're also right, don't put stress and effort on her, she clearly has no intention of changing. She needs to learn for herself to stop being a hypocrite and that being so pushes good people away from her. If she fails to learn that, all the worse for her. I know it won't be easy to distance yourself from her, she'll continue to tear you down and make you feel bad all for herself. But you're already much stronger then you know, I know you can make it.

Thank you, that means a lot. Hopefully I'll be strong. I'm kind of failing to do that right now though, because I just wish I could have a supportive parent. Just daydreams of seeing my English teacher hug his little daughter and just encourage her... I'm crying because I want that so badly. This isn't the first time I've had daydreams like this. My English teacher is so caring and the thought of that just makes me cry. Anyways, thank you for your kind words. <3

Don't wanna ****ing work again tomorrow lmao

I?ve needed a new avatar for like, months. I have blown up Teddiursa now because idk what else to put LoL I?m tired of all my old ones but no ideas for what I want instead + no time to make it anyway D:

I?ve needed a new avatar for like, months. I have blown up Teddiursa now because idk what else to put LoL I?m tired of all my old ones but no ideas for what I want instead + no time to make it anyway D:

have cubchoo, its like teddiursa but winter-y!

AlLIfiU.gif

Last edited:
annoyed that my bf called me at 1:50 in the morning... and woke me up =w=

but of course, i answered bc i love him (and he had a rough shift at work apparently...) ;w;​

generally when people consider millenials as people born in the late 80s early 90s... like no just because internet came around mainstream when we were kids doesn't mean we grew up anything like the current 00s-10s kids, sorry.

It?s so cold outside that there?s not a single cloud in the sky.

Last edited:
Sick of your smartass. stfu already!

Back