What's Bothering You?

You ****ing ***** gtfo

There's nothing more irritating than when people are playing super loud music down the hallway :/

Like that's just extremely disrespectful, not everyone wants to listen to your ****** taste in music

my head hurts after smelling chemicals all day

have cubchoo, its like teddiursa but winter-y!

AlLIfiU.gif

*adopts him*

Totally worried now that my bf injured himself at work today ;-;

He hurt his arm, hopefully it’s not too bad... ;;​

You need. To stop. This is ridiculous, and what's worse is you'll never admit that you're wrong...

I want a parent like that. It's not fair. Why can't I have that.

And my mom views me as competition... or that I'm judging her. I just want you to say that I did something good for once. I got back from an Orchestra concert... wish you said I did good at least. I can't wait for you to say that I'm taking advantage of you, or tiring you out, or that I'm making you look old and ugly again...

Last edited:
My stomach hurts... ate too many Flaming Hot Doritos and now I can’t stop feeling ill... ;;​

stupid troll

Ohhhhmyjendakrmemfnsnsajdnanfn

Just ran into the door with my arm and now it hurts so bad D:

It took everything in me not to scream :’3

Plus. Parents are arguing again... whyyyy djanfjwkfmsv​

kinda scared. someone threatened to shoot up my school and my mom's making me go to school and thinks its a prank..

I just ****ing moved back in with my parents and I already want to leave again.

I can't be honest around them, if I speak my mind about things they disagree with they'll chew me out. I hardly have any friends irl I can talk to either. The only reason I'm not going insane is because I can at least be honest around folks online. I'm back in this ****ty backwards red state and I hate being here. I hate waking up in the morning because being alive almost feels like torture. I still don't have a job, I don't have a girlfriend, any of that. I'm still struggling to find a place to work, or a new apartment of my own that isn't a complete and total dump, my life is a wreck right now.

That said, I have some shard of hope even if things turn for the absolute worst. I keep telling myself I'm just going through a tough period in my life, things will get better. I talked to an online friend about this, he's practically one of my best friends at this point, and if it comes down to it I'll move in with him. At this point, I honestly feel like I'd be happier living with him than with my family. At least he wouldn't berate me for having an opposing viewpoint, that is, if he's anything irl like he is online, but I have faith. He seems like one of the nicest guys I've ever met. We both hope it doesn't come to that, but at least I know if I do something to piss off my parents or if I can't take it and I really want to just get the **** out of here, I'll have somewhere to stay.

This is what's honestly bothering me. My friends here are depressed and I'm not there to help them. It hurts just reading that you believe living is torture. I can't imagine what kind of torment would lead a person to think like that. I feel like I'm reaching to help but you're all too far a way. I know I have no room to talk but I myself can't stand to hear you guys talk like that.

For what's it's worth I support you guys and I love you both. I know it's easy to think that nobody cares but please remember there's people like myself who do care. I know we might be just online friends but we're all people. I really hope you guys feel better soon. I'll definitely be praying for both of you

Last edited:
I am soooooooooo so exhausted but I don’t want to show it too much or complain too much at work because I did 38hours for 4 weeks in a row and the money is so delicious :(

I am honestly drained... I don’t feel like being an extrovert anymore :’3

My parents were arguing for a good hour or two... ughhh. It’s almost 4 am and I can’t sleep, either... Too much on my mind orz​

Back