• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Your thoughts on socks

You like socs?

• Total voters

ume yume

- umeko of naisho -
Bells
Socs.
socks Indoors? socks with sneakers or nude feet in sneakers?

I like walking around barefoot on the grass and indoors
but I almost always wear socks with shoes cause they make your shoes last longer

how about you?

**Also give me suggestions for women's boat socks that don't slip :(

Last edited:
I actually prefer socks almost all the time even though I've been barefoot for sometime! Seriously, I'm in dire need of some!

During fall and winter, I can't live without socks. But I try to be barefoot or have flip flops during the summertime. It seems like athlete's foot/fungus thrives during the summer with socks on. Plus circulation problems if socks are too tight.

Socks are great, especially if they're fuzzy n super soft. :3 I wear socks with my shoes. But I wear high heels and sandals most of the time so that doesn't really mean much lol.

Indoors, I don't wear socks unless I'm at someone else's house (customary to take off shoes as a guest in someone else's home). I have house slippers---after stepping on a shard of glass and having to go to the clinic, I try not to be barefooted as much. x:

During fall and winter, I can't live without socks. But I try to be barefoot or have flip flops during the summertime. It seems like athlete's foot/fungus thrives during the summer with socks on. Plus circulation problems if socks are too tight.
i did not know fungus thrives with socks on >n<
it doesn't get very hot where I am and I hardly stay outside if it gets hot anyways so that's nice

Socks are great, especially if they're fuzzy n super soft. :3 I wear socks with my shoes. But I wear high heels and sandals most of the time so that doesn't really mean much lol.

Indoors, I don't wear socks unless I'm at someone else's house (customary to take off shoes as a guest in someone else's home). I have house slippers---after stepping on a shard of glass and having to go to the clinic, I try not to be barefooted as much. x:

Yeah I wear socks with sneakers but only the kind that doesn't show.
However, they keep falling off my heel and it's seriously getting on my nerves.
I have house slippers too but I should probably be more careful.
My dog recently bumped a snow globe off so I'm not sure if I got all the glass shards cleaned up.

I only wear them in my room, anywhere else I can't as it's too dirty.
Socks always for outside of course.

My legs get cold easily so I wear socks year round.

I don't mind socks when I wear sneakers sometimes. But I'm in a very hot state, so most of the time I'm wearing flip-flops or flats. It's rarely cold enough to wear socks regularly unless I'm at the gym (for me anyway lol). But I used to wear them almost daily back in high school with Converse!

I do love very soft, fuzzy socks though when it's very cold. They were a must-have when I was in Oklahoma for the winter last year LOL!

Last edited:
I don't wear socks indoors like 99% of the time. The only time I do wear them indoors is during winter when it's cold. Otherwise I'm just in barefeet. My feet do get cold I guess, but it doesn't really seem to bother me so I can go without socks.

I almost always wear socks with closed in shoes though, unless I'm really and just slip a pair on quickly. However, it feels weird to me without socks so yeah, always wear socks with shoes.

i've grown used to basically wearing socks 24/7 because of my sister's fear of feet, i'd always wear socks with trainers bc it's kinda gross not doing that, only time i'm not wearing socks is in bed and even then, sometimes i'll wear socks (no h8 pls)

Yes! I always wear socks when I go somewhere. Don't wanna get my feet cold in the weather! It's a different story in my house though. I either wear slippers or go barefoot.

i wear socks when i'm outside wearing boots or sneakers. then again i live in burning hot texas so it's not like i have much of a choice

I love socks year round except for summer (I only wear my birks anyways) but in the wintertime especially I love to break out the fuzzy socks because my feet are cold 24/7

i wear em with my shoes and i like the no show ones, but if its reallly cold i put on my fuzzy socks bc they woarm

I wear socks a lot because my feet get cold easily. Summer is pretty much the only time I can really be barefoot without feeling cold.

I always wear socks with shoes though.

I wear socks everyday and I never take them off.
Nobody knows what my feet looks like and cause I like hiding them its just a thing with me.

I usually don't wear them when at home and don't like to sleep with them on either, but sometimes when I'm feeling extra cosy I'll bust em out.

Back