• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Your thoughts on socks

You like socs?

• Total voters
I basically wear socks everywhere. I only really take them off to shower or to change socks, lol. I think there's two reasons: I find it more comfortable. I don't really like the feeling of stuff touching my bare feet, it makes me feel like I'm going to get hammer toe for some reason. Second: I simply think feet are gross.

in a love/hate relationship with socks,,,
i love love love fuzzy socks
but i love having bare feet.
in the summer i walk around w/o socks & shoes a lot of the time but in winter
winter ,, is so cold,,,, mmm fuzy soc comfy u feel me?​

- - - Post Merge - - -

aLSO THIGH HIGHS I WEAR THIGH HIGHS A LOTTTTtt
recently moved to the south tho n its so hotttt it makes life hard

I wear socks outside when I?m wearing boots or sneakers because wearing those kinds of shoes without socks is gross. When I?m wearing flip flops or hanging out around the house I don?t wear socks.

I always wear socks most of the time. Like how can people wear sneakers or shoes like that without socks?It just feels weird. But definitely always have to wear socks in winter because it's too cold. I can't wear them in summer because it's too hot. So it depends on what season it is usually.

Socks are useless unless they are puppets.

hah! favourite answer yet!
sock puppets are the cutest

- - - Post Merge - - -

i wear em with my shoes and i like the no show ones, but if its reallly cold i put on my fuzzy socks bc they woarm

Do yours slip? I can't seem to find any good ones :/

in a love/hate relationship with socks,,,
i love love love fuzzy socks
but i love having bare feet.
in the summer i walk around w/o socks & shoes a lot of the time but in winter
winter ,, is so cold,,,, mmm fuzy soc comfy u feel me?​

- - - Post Merge - - -

aLSO THIGH HIGHS I WEAR THIGH HIGHS A LOTTTTtt
recently moved to the south tho n its so hotttt it makes life hard

I LoVe THiGH HIgHs TOO

I can tell I hate wearing socks or pantyhose or whatever. So I only wear it when I do have to no matter what.
In the first place I don't like wearing something and I like being naked. But since my buddy girl says oh no wtf please wear at least panties when I have her around, I'd deal with wearing bra + panties inside home. But no socks, no.

The Soc is a required part of my day, if I have no soc I have no day. The soc brings warmth and comfort, while no soc only brings pain and misery. + soc's can look pretty cool and are a great for of self defense!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32AEpN5ApOA

Last edited:
I was gonna answer no, cause I only wear socks when I have to, like with sneakers or boots, but there are some socks that look really cool and I want them. Like these socks my sister showed me on Amazon with constellations on them ☆_☆ Oh boy I love constellations.

When I'm staying at home I often don't put socks on since I'm not going anywhere. I like wearing socks though, especially the fluffy striped ones I'm wearing right now.

I can't wear shoes without socks (except for sandals obv), it's just uncomfy. But at home I love staying barefoot.

compression socks/stockings are the best thing ever, although i don't like wearing socks while at home but i have to or i'd freeze my feet off

Very useful when you fill them with rocks and give someone the 'ol happy slapper

I mean, um, that's terrible, who said that?

I always wear fuzzy cute ones.

Socks are a big yes for when you're wearing shoes, but not alone by themselves outdoors. Indoors are a mixed bag, gotta be careful not to step in any wet spots on the floor if you're cooking or in the bathroom after somebody showered....

Back