• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Your thoughts on socks

You like socs?

• Total voters
I prefer to go around my house & yard barefoot, but when my feet get cold, I really enjoy socks! Honestly that's the only time I'll wear them, other than when I'm wearing sneakers or boots! Socks are super cozy in the winter time ~

I like socks, they're comfy. I'm barefoot in the summer and in my bed though. Other than that it's sock-central!

i never wear them inside. i take them off asap when i get home. even if my feet get cold ill still refrain from putting any on. theyre so. Uncomfortable.

I don?t really like socks, but it?s necessary to wear them when going outside with shoes, especially now in the fall and winter time. If it?s the summer I?d rather wear sandals, however, and if I?m inside my room or not in public I am always barefoot.

Last edited:
My feet are always cold if I don't wear socks, so I have socks on most of the time. I love wearing fuzzy socks around the house.

Last edited:
I can't stand wearing shoes without socks, but conversely, I can't stand wearing socks without shoes! If I wear socks around the house at night, I can't help but notice the toe seam or the ankle elastic, and suddenly it drives me crazy, despite wearing socks with shoes all day with no problem!

So instead I have a couple pairs of lovely yuru chara slippers to keep my feet warm. They're quite adorable and don't bother me like socks do!

Last edited:
I like to have my feet fully covered lol. Even in the summer I’ll wear some kinda boots (with socks of course)... I don’t really buy special patterned socks or anything, usually they’re just striped or a solid colour that’s goes well with my outfit. I don’t know how people can wear sneakers without socks either.

I don't prefer them. I'll only wear them outside and at school, don't feel the need to wear them inside my house

socks are the best i literally wear them most if not all day inside the house, and outside the house, anywhere socks are the very best.

socks are nice and cozy, especially when they're new and extra soft. I like high ankle socks the best, and I always wear them around the house unless I'm sleeping. I can't stand any socks that have those grippy rubber parts on the bottom or are cut below the ankle.

Not a big fan of socks honestly, I will only wear socks if its super super cold indoors, and I only wear socks for certain shoes when outdoors!

I always ask for socks for Christmas.

It's small and someone will always get them for me because it's incredibly easy, cheap and effortless. Could never have enough socks.

Back