• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Entrance signs! (25 TBT)

Oh this is very pretty! I was just wondering if I could make a few adjustments--
- The text is a bit bigger and ?thinner than I expected, would you be able to make the letters smaller?
- I've actually decided I want to omit the maple leaf
- I've included a picture of kind of what I was imagining down below, if this is achievable

Apologies for all of the requests! ^^;

FCth9gCagAAUNG_.jpg

Version 2! Let me know your thoughts :)

Ahh I love it! This is perfect, thank you! :D Did this end up being 4 or 2 slots?

It did end up being 4, it was close to fitting in two but it ended up looking really squashed and the letters were a little hard to read. I'm glad you like it!

Hey, so I’m not looking to get one made, but I wanted to say you do great work, it inspired me to figure out how to do one for myself. Used up for tiles, but I got it done. If your interested I can pm a picture to share.

Absolutely!

I was looking for something similar to “Hiko Mori” please. To be two custom slots across and will need to go on grass.

Hoping for it to look elegant and with a couple of purple/pink flowers in the design.

Town name is Chilton. Thank you!

I was looking for something similar to “Hiko Mori” please. To be two custom slots across and will need to go on grass.

Hoping for it to look elegant and with a couple of purple/pink flowers in the design.

Town name is Chilton. Thank you!
Here's what I've got currently, let me know if you want any adjustments!
FDM98-hUcAIHbNF.jpg

Island name: San army
Path to be placed on: dark dirt path
Your version: kinda Curved at the end of the letters and I would like it to kinda go with the path but still stand out
made welcome to: no
Should I send payment now?

Your version: kinda Curved at the end of the letters and I would like it to kinda go with the path but still stand out
no need to send now! you can pay when it's done to your liking :)

FDdv8yeVUAYisj7.jpg

here you go! I had a little extra space on the right side so I snuck your avatar in since I thought he was cute. If you want me to take him out or make any other adjustments let me know!

Wow that’s so cute I love it
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 410798

here you go! I had a little extra space on the right side so I snuck your avatar in since I thought he was cute. If you want me to take him out or make any other adjustments let me know!
Where can I download the images

-snip-

not sure if you’re still doing these but if i get confirmation i’ll resubmit my form o”:

Last edited:
-snip-

not sure if you’re still doing these but if i get confirmation i’ll resubmit my form o”:

I am, sorry about not replying! I meant to react to your post but totally forgot. I'm very busy today but should have time to work on this starting tomorrow!

I am, sorry about not replying! I meant to react to your post but totally forgot. I'm very busy today but should have time to work on this starting tomorrow!
You’re totally fine!! Am i allowed to redo my form? I have a new idea for my island I think would be really cool c:

Back