• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Entrance signs! (25 TBT)

Town name: Arlia
Path to be placed on: Grass
your vision: Arlia is a overgrown, crumbling town, maybe if the letters could be emblematic of that? If possible, could the beginnings/ends of the sign be adorned with a lunar tear flower, with the white and dark green colors popping out? They could maybe be entwined with the letters themselves to help save space. If it's possible to fit it on three tiles, that would be absolutely lovely, but definitely I understand this is a lot to ask! Just let me know what you think is possible.
Add welcome to: Yes please!

Thank you for doing this! I like your work and I trust your intuition. I'm excited to see what you do!

Here's what I've got! (I also added an isolated version of the flower). Let me know if you want anything changed!

FEuvld0VIAMpyM9.jpg

Oh it's gorgeous! I love it, would it be possible to get the "welcome to" in it or was it too much?

Town name: Nimarak
Path to be placed on:
stone path
your vision: I'm looking for something gold/star themed
Add welcome to: yes

Town name: Nimarak
Path to be placed on:
stone path
your vision: I'm looking for something gold/star themed
Add welcome to: yes
FFaUgetVkAQNQgR.jpg

here's what I came up with! let me know if you want any adjustments done before I post.

Hi I'm back!! Hope you're doing well. :)

Town name: Stardust
Your vision: I'd the same design you did previously on stone to be placed on grass if possible.
Add welcome to: No thanks

Hi I'm back!! Hope you're doing well. :)

Town name: Stardust
Your vision: I'd the same design you did previously on stone to be placed on grass if possible.
Add welcome to: No thanks
Hey, sorry it took me a week to get back to you! I've been on hiatus for a while with college and work eating up my time. I had some free time today so I went ahead and updated the design for you! I also noticed the original had some alignment issues, so I fixed them in the new version. No need to pay me, this was a very easy fix as I basically just swapped the colors and moved a few pixels around. I hope you like it!

FOKEqZMVEAQ-m8K.jpg

Omg, thank you so much! No need for apologies, I'm just happy you were able to do it. I love it!

Oh these are gorgeous!

Town name: Sapphire
Path to be placed on:
If possible, just grass!
your vision: I'm not entirely sure on font, if possible some sort of brush script (that's easy to read, similar to my name in my sig?) would be great!
I'm absolutely IN LOVE with your Lunarise and Orion Bay designs; is it possible for me to get something similar? Just a little dusting of stars/sprinkles, with a pretty underline of sorts! I'm not entirely sure how it will all come together so I'll trust your artistic judgment on that front!

Thank you in advance 🥰

Oh these are gorgeous!

Town name: Sapphire
Path to be placed on: If possible, just grass!
your vision: I'm not entirely sure on font, if possible some sort of brush script (that's easy to read, similar to my name in my sig?) would be great!
I'm absolutely IN LOVE with your Lunarise and Orion Bay designs; is it possible for me to get something similar? Just a little dusting of stars/sprinkles, with a pretty underline of sorts! I'm not entirely sure how it will all come together so I'll trust your artistic judgment on that front!

Thank you in advance 🥰

sorry this took so long! I wanted to make sure I got it right. here's what I have so far:

FQFc3COaUAAkNXc.jpg

Let me know if you want me to make any changes before I post it!

sorry this took so long! I wanted to make sure I got it right. here's what I have so far:

View attachment 436843

Let me know if you want me to make any changes before I post it!
Im so sorry for the delay! I was away for a short holiday and didn't have internet for a few days!
This looks lovely! I really like it, but could you possibly change the r slightly? Even if it would mean it doesn't attach to the E (which isn't a problem!), it's just that it looks a little like an N currently!
I'll go send the TBT in any case, this is absolutely gorgeous <3

Im so sorry for the delay! I was away for a short holiday and didn't have internet for a few days!
This looks lovely! I really like it, but could you possibly change the r slightly? Even if it would mean it doesn't attach to the E (which isn't a problem!), it's just that it looks a little like an N currently!
I'll go send the TBT in any case, this is absolutely gorgeous <3
I'm posting a version with a tweaked r right now! if you want anything else changed, I'll take the current one down and fix it. It's the left code in my signature.

lemme know if you're available for an order

Last edited:
Back