• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Entrance signs! (25 TBT)

Town name: Moshi
Path to be placed on: wood
your vision: I’d love if Mo and shi were split, Mo being pink and shi being a dark color. Would be cool to do something cute on the “Mo” side (flowers, a teddy bear, etc etc just cute stuff) or maybe just white sparkles? And for the “shi” side, i’d like creepy-cute things, like bats or bugs or the likes!
Add welcome to: no ty!

ty for doing this!

Hihi I'm back again and I'm happy to see you're still taking orders :)

Town name: Stardust
Path to be placed on: Stone path
Vision: I'd like for the name to be decorated in stars (similar to how you did the name 'Lunarise') so they all look like they're following each other or even add on a shooting star somewhere.
Add welcome to: no thank you

Thanks so much!

Town name: Moshi
Path to be placed on: wood
your vision: I’d love if Mo and shi were split, Mo being pink and shi being a dark color. Would be cool to do something cute on the “Mo” side (flowers, a teddy bear, etc etc just cute stuff) or maybe just white sparkles? And for the “shi” side, i’d like creepy-cute things, like bats or bugs or the likes!
Add welcome to: no ty!

ty for doing this!

Here's what I have so far! Let me know if you want any changes, otherwise the current version is posted!
FD1Z0v7VEAENoyv.jpg

Town name: Greenwater
your vision: Something woodsy, Like the town name surrounded by leaves and maybe some water underneath would be real cool! but do whatever makes you feel comfortable.
Add welcome to: Yes

Hihi I'm back again and I'm happy to see you're still taking orders :)

Town name: Stardust
Vision: I'd like for the name to be decorated in stars (similar to how you did the name 'Lunarise') so they all look like they're following each other or even add on a shooting star somewhere.
Add welcome to: no thank you

Thanks so much!

Here's what I've got! Let me know if you want any changes done, or if you're pleased with it the way it is it's posted on my code!
FD4LpSBVkAka4SE.jpg

Here's what I've got! Let me know if you want any changes done, or if you're pleased with it the way it is it's posted on my code!
View attachment 412738

Forgive my horrible writing I did on paint lol but I thought it would be better to show you what I mean instead of try and explain it. I'd like the S inside a 5 point star and have streaks coming out. The streaks don't have to cover the entire name, I'd like a bigger star inside the a and the d and have stars around the name (the bottom doesn't have to have those many stars tho I just did it for the effect). I hope you understand and it's not too much. I'll tip generously.

Attachments

• stardust.png
    stardust.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 25
Forgive my horrible writing I did on paint lol but I thought it would be better to show you what I mean instead of try and explain it. I'd like the S inside a 5 point star and have streaks coming out. The streaks don't have to cover the entire name, I'd like a bigger star inside the a and the d and have stars around the name (the bottom doesn't have to have those many stars tho I just did it for the effect). I hope you understand and it's not too much. I'll tip generously.

Five pointed stars are difficult, which is why I'm letting you give me feedback now before I go to post! Let me know what can be improved.
FD4sW5bUUAUNz37.jpg

Town name: Embers
Path to be placed on:
Brick path
your vision: I named my island during the bush fires last year in Australia in the wake of the destruction it had caused (mostly because I couldn't come up with a more creative name lol) so maybe the letters could look a little ashy or something? Entirely up to your interpretation/creativity. Beyond that I haven't got a strict island theme (renovating atm) so no limits there.

I have a question!
If I gave you the base design of a custom path & color palette, would you be willing to do the entrance sign on top of it? Would be happy to add extra on top of the 25tbt for the trouble.

I have a question!
If I gave you the base design of a custom path & color palette, would you be willing to do the entrance sign on top of it? Would be happy to add extra on top of the 25tbt for the trouble.

I can definitely try, especially if you have the palette. a creator code for the path would be helpful as well to make sure everything lines up.

I can definitely try, especially if you have the palette. a creator code for the path would be helpful as well to make sure everything lines up.

Awesome! I'll fill out the form once I'm off work then, and upload my path so you can take any pieces you wanna use to check it, though you should only need the middle piece with the placement of where I plan to put this. :D

Town name: Greenwater
your vision: Something woodsy, Like the town name surrounded by leaves and maybe some water underneath would be real cool! but do whatever makes you feel comfortable.

Here's the design I made! I forgot to add the "welcome to" before I posted, but I fixed it and reposted on my creator code! let me know if you want any adjustments made.

FD8Tc8gVcAEPDBM.jpg

I'm trying to take everyone's requests in order, please let me know if I skip over anyone!

Last edited:
Here's the design I made! I forgot to add the "welcome to" before I posted, but I fixed it and reposted on my creator code! let me know if you want any adjustments made.

View attachment 412926

I'm trying to take everyone's requests in order, please let me know if I skip over anyone!
Thank you!! I love it. I’ll test it out later when I get home :)

Town name: Embers
Path to be placed on:
Brick path
your vision: I named my island during the bush fires last year in Australia in the wake of the destruction it had caused (mostly because I couldn't come up with a more creative name lol) so maybe the letters could look a little ashy or something? Entirely up to your interpretation/creativity. Beyond that I haven't got a strict island theme (renovating atm) so no limits there.

Here's what I came up with! The current version is posted, let me know if you want any changes!
FD_tG5UVIAgEQTo.jpg

Town name: Arlia
Path to be placed on: Grass
your vision: Arlia is a overgrown, crumbling town, maybe if the letters could be emblematic of that? If possible, could the beginnings/ends of the sign be adorned with a lunar tear flower, with the white and dark green colors popping out? They could maybe be entwined with the letters themselves to help save space. If it's possible to fit it on three tiles, that would be absolutely lovely, but definitely I understand this is a lot to ask! Just let me know what you think is possible.
Add welcome to: Yes please!

Thank you for doing this! I like your work and I trust your intuition. I'm excited to see what you do!

Back