• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many siblings do you have?

How many siblings do you have?

• Total voters
i'm the youngest of 3 ☆
i have a super annoying older brother and an amazing older sister, my sister being the oldest

me and my brother still live with our parents and unfortunately our sister doesn't live with us anymore, however she does visit every weekend with her annoying boyfriend...

One.

A younger brother, he is two years younger than me.

I had/have three. My older full blood brother died in 1997 at 16½ years old, born in December 1980. My older half-siblings were born in 1959 and 1961. I was born in November 1984.

I have a brother who is 15 months older than me and I have an estranged half sister, she is seven years older than me.
I was also supposed to have a twin sister but I guess I killed her in the womb or whatever, you know that old story.
I honestly wouldn't be super surprised if another random half sibling appeared from somewhere haha.

I have three. Two brothers and a sister.

Two brothers I never see, and a half sister I've only met a few times, and have no idea where she is.

I’m an only child in my household, by I have at least 7 half siblings thanks to my parent’s sperm donor. Sadly I’ve only met one of them.

I have an older sister that is drastically older than me (by 9 years or so) and a younger brother that is almost 3 years younger. Don’t know what happened but sure

I have a brother that is about 3 years younger than me. I practically was his mom too, but he's the most important person in my life. I miss him so much. ❤

3 older sisters.
One is 5 years older than me, and the other 2 are ferternal twins 3 years older than me.

I have three older sisters and one younger brother; plus one or two younger half siblings I’ve never met before from my father’s side. but I didn’t count the half siblings in the poll.

Three older sisters. We aren't close though. They are half sisters that only just found out I existed about ten years ago, lol

None. I was the only one and barely survived birth.
My mom baby sat so there were other kids around.
Sometimes I wonder if I would have been better off with a sibling or two.. because then I would have had someone to actually talk to growing up and possibly have a good relationship with today (I don't have good relationships with my family honestly) but then I think about how much my whole family wanted a boy except mom... or how they didn't like that I didn't like super girly things, so maybe it was best I was the only one.

One brother 9 months older and one half sister 12 years older then me!
I’m the youngest

I have a brother and two step sisters (I consider them my sisters as I love them more than almost anything).

Im the oldest 😐
One sister is a year younger than me, the other is 4 years younger. My brother is 3 years younger.

My brother has a sister (we have different dads) who isn't actually my sister but she was around a lot during my early years up until I was 5 and I am still in contact with her even though she moved away and she will always be considered a sister to me.

Back