• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many siblings do you have?

How many siblings do you have?

• Total voters
I have two, a younger sister and an older half-brother.

None—I'm an only child. Sometimes I think it would've been to cool to have had a nice older sibling, but oh well. All the toys are belong to me

I have none. I used to be really jealous of my friends with siblings when I was young, but it is what it is!

I have one older brother but he has autism pretty bad so I haven’t been able to interact with him in the way most siblings do. He’s also lived in a foster home most of his life so I grew up more as an only child in a way.

3 half-siblings, all older than me -- two sisters and a brother. all together they add up to make one and a half Full Siblings!

edit: a certain someone saw this and told me i forgot him so :/ i've also got a very close friend who's more like a brother to me than anything so i'm counting him too

Last edited:
two younger siblings... being the oldest sucks sometimes XD
yeah it sucks being the oldest sometimes has it ever happend when someone blamed you for something that a younger sibling did it happend to me alot did it hapend to you
Post automatically merged:

a younger brother (same as my friends we all wished they were girls :( lol ) also i didnt like only childs as a kid cause i wanted to be one

I have none. I used to be really jealous of my friends with siblings when I was young, but it is what it is!
i feel like kids who have siblings wish they had none like me but only childs wish the opisite

a younger brother (same as my friends we all wished they were girls :( lol ) also i didnt like only childs as a kid cause i wanted to be one

Last edited:
I have one little sister who’s in pharmacy school and one older half brother who we don’t keep contact with.

I have two older brothers. Which means I'm a pitbull now...from a life of being the runt.

If I didn't adapt, I would have died. Lol.

l have 3 but they act less mature and they're adults and the oldest. I'm the youngest but l act mature and have a brain than they do. It's so weird.

I have a little sister that is eight years younger than me and two older brothers.
One of them are hree years older than me and the other I'm actually not quite sure of as for now xD

I love my siblings from the bottom of my heart and believe they deserve nothing but the best in life.

I have one older brother. When we were super young we played a lot together, but the older we got, the more we went separate ways and well, now we pretty much have barely any contact at all anymore.

unless you're counting in-laws, i'm an only child! my parents were planning on having two, but that never ended up happening, so now they've just got me.

kind of unfortunate that i'm the only one, really :' ) they sure do want some grandkids and that sure as hell isn't gonna happen! : P

Back