• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many siblings do you have?

How many siblings do you have?

• Total voters
I'm an only child. It definitely has its pros and cons, I have a feeling not having one contributed to my antisocial-ness but also its nice to be the only one sometimes.

I have a sister, 2 years older. It’s her birthday today 🥂🎉🎂

Yep, I have one, my half sister. She's nearly 15 years older than me, but I still love her very much and cherish the times when we're able to get together. She's actually the one who introduced me to animal crossing!

Only son here, for better or for worse. A lot of my friends said that I was lucky. All I can say is that there are positives and negatives of being one.

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
I have two brothers, one younger by (roughly) 1½ years and one older by 4 years. It's hard to gauge if I've really gotten along well with them, but I love them regardless.

I have 6. Five brothers and one sister. I am the middle child of all of them.

My parents were told they could never have kids. After 13 years of trying anyway, here I am :) Their one and only

I have 2 older brothers!

One of them is awesome, I don't deserve him as a brother, and he would fit in really well on here if he were an animal crossing fan.

The other is a genuine narcissist. An absolute bully... just bad.

Back