What are you craving right now?

Ever since my mom mentioned finding something that will help her make the shells similar to what we used to be able to find in stores, I’ve been craving taco salad. We haven’t seen the kit to make the shells in stores for years now.

Been kinda craving chocolate chip cookies for a couple days now since I made a batch for someone else almost a week ago.. and the picture I took of the cookies is just sitting there in my Dock at the bottom of my desktop screen, reminding me.. 🙃

I've been craving ice cream for a little while now and I expect those cravings to become more and more as the weather gets warmer ☀️

This cereal crossed my mind today that my mom had to buy when I was really little due to my iron dropping so much. It is a high iron cereal and it sounds amazing right now.
I don't know if it is even a thing anymore or if it would even taste the same but it had an old man king on the box with a purple robe and long beard.
I'll probably have a vitamin drink thingy tomorrow morning.

Honestly, I could really go for some pulled pork nachos. With three cheeses, jalapenos, fried beans, and some guacamole and sour cream mix to dip.

We just had taco salads but we didn’t have the shell i like and also ran out of shells so I want more.

i am craving these al pastor fries from a taco truck near my bf’s place… i haven’t had any in over a month 😩

also now craving the chicken al pastor from chipotle… but maybe i’m just craving al pastor in general

I'm craving Pear Champagne and sunsets with the cork caught in your hair. 🥂
I'm craving Beer and Hot Dogs with you at the county fair. 🎡

I want to taste what Guinness tastes like when we're home from somewhere cringe. 🏛
I want to taste the famous Jam Rolls that you stash inside the fridge. 🍥

I'm craving Deep Dish Pizza as the night begins to fall. 🌃
I'm craving giant Corn Dogs from... you know what it's called. 😉

I want to taste my Coffee while I smell the Tea you drink. ☕
I want to taste the Dreams you have and all the Thoughts you think. 💭

I guess I'm craving lots of things, but they're because of you. 😉
Perhaps someday, somehow some way, we'll share a lot more too. 😁

Last edited:
Back