• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Do you sleep with socks or no socks?

Socks or no socks?

• Total voters
Sometimes if it's really cold I'll go to bed with my socks on, but they always end up off my feet by the time I wake up. I don't like the feeling of them while I'm sleeping for some reason and I always dress as lightly as possible when I go to bed, so if I get cold I just cover myself in lots of blankets instead for warmth.

I get too warm if I wear socks in bed. I usually end up taking them off if I do.

I overheat extremely easily so I could never even attempt to wear socks to sleep.

I'm curious to know what temperature you all keep your house at if you honestly get that hot.

I'm curious to know what temperature you all keep your house at if you honestly get that hot.

House temperature doesn't necessarily have anything to do with it. Bodies will regulate temperature as they please - or it could be related to certain health issues. My house is usually on at around 71-74 degrees. I also have both a ceiling fan and air purifier/fan thing in my room always going at max levels.

Last edited:
No socks. I usually take my socks off right away when I get home. I like my feet to be free

No socks. My entire body overheats if I keep socks on.

i want to go with no socks, but whenever i do i always end up spending an hour messing with my toenails. such a disgusting habit i can't seem to get rid of

no I don't, it's usually too warm here to wear socks (even in the winter) there may be a few nights that get chilly so I might wear them on those rare occasions

I am most often bare foot and if I ever go to sleep with socks on it makes my feet sweat too much which is nasty. My boyfriend takes his socks off in bed, because he wears them into the bed and slips them off under the covers and I wake up with socks rubbing against me and it's the grossest thing ever. =[

no socks.
if I sleep with socks on I'll wake up to smelly, sweaty feet with the veins popped out so my feet will look and smell disgusting.

i dont sleep with socks although i should probably start because ive noticed that my feet are always cold even when covered by my blanket!

No socks. It's just weird sleeping in them. Plus it gets me hot so no. But sometimes in winter I wear socks while sleeping.

I wear socks when friends or family are sleeping over, but always no socks when I'm on my own.

You guys need to learn from Mira

024.JPG

It's quite the exclusive club.

I feel DISGUSTING without socks. I don't know why and it doesn't make sense but I have to wear socks.
Obviously not in the shower...and I can wear flip flops or sandals without socks...

But any time I am at home I have to have socks on my feet or else it feels weird and I am so uncomfortable.
>.<

I can't sleep with socks on. If I try to, I kick them off in my sleep and they lay somewhere in the general direction of my bed when I wake up ^^'

Last edited:
Back