Do you sleep with socks or no socks?

Socks or no socks?

• Total voters
I used to sleep with no socks on because it's kind of uncomfortable, but ever since I moved the new house is cold as f so I need socks on when I'm sleeping.

I prefer no socks, even though my feet always poke out under the blanket, lol.
I've just grown accustomed to sleeping barefoot, so it feels a bit awkward if I wear socks and go to sleep like that.

I sleep with socks because my feet, as well as my hands, are always cold asf so I really think I need it to survive, lol.

Unless my feet are literally freezing, no. It just feels weird and not as comfortable.

The thought of sleeping with socks on makes me claustrophobic. If I sleep with socks on, it must mean that it's a really cold night.

i usually go to bed without socks on, but on the rare occasion i fall asleep with socks on, i wake up with them buried somewhere deep in my duvet because i kicked them off sometime during my sleep.

Whenever I go to sleep with my socks on....... I wake up in the middle of the night because my feet feel too dry and hot. I kind of somehow manage to pull them off with just my feet alone, and then I......... lose the socks for a week or so because I can't find them.
Alas.

definitely no socks. every time i wear socks to bed they always somehow end up lost in the blankets.

i hate socks. i never wear socks unless i have shoes on

No socks.
download (3).jpg

I NEVER wear socks to sleep, of course I've tried when it was cold, but my body naturally has the instinct to take them off with my toes xD The only time I sleep with something covering my feet is when I'm wearing my onesie (don't judge, onesies are comfy af heheh)

I always find answers to this questions hilarious, it's such an oddly polarizing question. Socks are cute, socks are comfy. Socks keep my feet warm. If my feet are cold, I'll wear socks to bed. Makes my feet all cozy. I hate having even remotely cold feet, so I'm usually wearing socks or slippers at most times. But if it's hot, I won't wear them to bed. I have socks that I only use for sleeping. They're fluffy and not too tight.

I honestly don't like wearing socks anywhere but I don't wanna look weird when I go out so I wear them anyway.But I never wear them to bed.

Even if I fall asleep in socks by accident, I'm going to wake up at some point to take them off.

I prefer to sleep without socks on, but occasionally I will if it's cold or I'm at a hotel.

No socks! Unless I'm trying to moisturize my feet with a product that needs to have socks on to keep it locked in.

Back