Do you sleep with socks or no socks?

Socks or no socks?

• Total voters
No socks. I don't want to infect my bedsheets with my foot sweat.

No socks or else my body overheats. I'm also that person who sticks their feet out at the bottom of the sheet for air lol. If I'm camping and it's cold, then I will layer up and wear socks, but other than that, normal sleeping wise, no socks.

Yes. I used to sleep with shoes for the longest time. I always sleep with at least socks on because I hate being barefoot.

I sleep with no socks on; I’ve tried sleeping with socks on but always ended up taking them off. I do have to wear a sock with this foot brace I’ve been wearing, but otherwise, I won’t wear socks.

I hate socks so much...they always itch me and I hate wearing them. I only wear them if I have to.

I am a barefoot queen. If the location I'm at allows you to be barefoot, you bet your bottom dollar I won't have anything on my feet. I don't wear socks to bed for that reason, but also because any time I do accidentally wear them, they end up off my feet and will get lost in my blankets. Every. Time.

Definitely no socks. Only exception is (remember I live in Scotland 🙈) when it is absolutely freezing inside and out ❄️🌨️

Back in 2016 when this thread was started,I slept with socks.Now that I've had eight years to think on it,I have decided that I no longer need to have coverings on my feet when I sleep.

No. I get warm under covers very easily, so I don't wear much. I can't even wear pajama bottoms, only shorts.

There needs to be a sometimes option because sometimes I do but not always. In the winter I sleep with socks on pretty regularly but less so in the summer.

Depends on the season. I feel this is dejavu...I could had sworn I posted in this thread or a very similar one not that long ago. I checked to see if it said I posted in here, but I had not. During the hotter seasons I sleep without, but during the very brutally cold seasons I keep them on. Now whether or not they stay on is another question. I sometimes kick them off in my sleep.

If I could get away with never wearing socks and shoes I would lol. I never wear socks at home.

Socks on. My legs hurt when they’re cold.

my feet get cold, but i take my socks off anyways. i get itchy from the lines they leave if i don’t.

I don't love the feeling of socks, so I wouldn't wear them to bed! On the few occasions it's been too cold and I've had to wear them to stay warm, I usually end up kicking them off before I go to sleep anyway. I do like the super fluffy plush socks, but I still wouldn't wear them to bed! 😊😴

Nah not really. I don't like being barefoot, but that's how I always sleep.

There have been times that I've gotten home from school and slept for a bit in my full outfit. (jacket and shoes). I think the commute home just makes me tired.

No socks! I'm honestly surprised there are people who do sleep with socks on- but you know... maybe it's cleaner that way..

It varies from night to night and depends on how I’m feeling and the temp in my room, but I normally sleep with socks on. I am kind of ~weird about my feet? There’ll be times where if I’m barefoot, I’m a little too aware of my feet and a little too aware of my bones and how they feel? And wearing socks is the only way to make that feeling go away, so I’ve gotten used to wearing socks most of the time, even when I go to sleep.

Though, sometimes my socks will get caught in my blanket and slide off when I move around in bed, and I’ll just leave them off if that happens. I also don’t wear socks to bed during the summer since it’s just extra heat and I’m already warm enough, so summers are strictly sockless unless I’m going out. The temps are already getting warmer, so I’ve been sleeping without socks on the past few days.

Back